Friday 12 February 2016

Friday Finds . . .

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


A few of the things I find each week which strike my fancy and I hope that they strike yours also!



Just look at these adorable knitted chicks!  I love them.  Oh boy do I wish I could knit because I would be making these for the grandkids.  Found on Mochi Mochi Land.  A free pattern.

 

I know Valentines Day is upon us, but maybe you could bookmark these for next year, or really, they would be adaptable to any holiday.  Tiny little chocolate mailboxes.  Love them!  From No Biggie.

 

From Setting for Four, how to organize your Pinterest Boards Alphabetically.   I never knew it was so simple!

 

Decoupage inside your drawers.  Love those drawer pulls.  From Dishfunctional Designs.  Clever name.

 

Dingbat Fonts to download.  I love these things.  From The Paper Mama.   These come in useful for all sorts!

 

Paper Bow Templates in four different sizes.  I love paper bows.  You can put them on anything.  From Lia Griffith.

 

Make your own Mason Jar Tissue Holder.   Such a simple idea.  From Land Lee Lu.



Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch...peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. From Fabric Street Designs.  Not sure how it would work in this damp climate, but it sounds like a great idea.

 

How to do a String Tree Wall Mural.   Wouldn't family photos be great with this.  Found on  Apartment Therapy.

  

Just look at this genius idea.  Stencil a tree on a wall, attach hanging knobs and presto chango, you have a unique and interesting way to hang towels in a bathroom.  (Or coats in a hallway, etc.)  From Houzz.



 A stain Chart which covers just about any kind of stain.  From the University of Illinois.  This could come in very handy!

 

Look alike Stained Glass, using glass pebbles from the dollar store.  From Knick Naks and Ric Rak.   I love it!

And those are my Friday Finds for this week.  I hope you found something that you could use here today!

A thought to carry with you through this day . . .

 ~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~
What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create.
~Buddah
~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~

Spiritual Enlightenment


 photo DSCN5120_zpsabnfnapw.jpg

In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Chicken Gratinee.   DELICIOUS!

Have a fabulous Friday. Wherever you go, whatever you do, don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


9 comments:

  1. Have the most blessed day Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Marie! It amazes me how you do this every week--sharing all these fun things! LOVE that string tree mural--a wonderful idea of catching photos, kid art, etc.--love that! Wishing you, Todd & Mitzie and LOVE-LY Valentine weekend now! :) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun things..One at least I have already Pinned..of course..I often see we have liked the same things:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too Suzan, Todd was saying this morning that some place North of Perth was the hottest place in the world, at 47*C. Is that near you? xoxo

    Thanks Tracy, what can I say. I am a time waster, lol. Some of the time anyways. Happy Valentines to you and TJ as well! Love and hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we like a lot of the same things Monique! Great minds and all that! Happy Valentines Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tiny mailboxes are in my loved ones' future, oh yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marie!

    I love all your fun finds...the dresser is my favorite. I wish I could knit! I've tried and it just does not work for me! I will be pinning these cute ideas for next year, but I think you are right, the mailbox could be used any time of year!

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found some amazing fines today. I loved them all. I think that the Valentine mailboxes are adorable. I loved the idea for the photo wall. I will hope to have time to check out the links; thanks. Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Val, you do make me smile! Happy Valentines Day! xoxo

    I am not a real knitter either Barb, although I was taught how. It just didn't stick with me, but I know some of my readers are great at knitting and so if I see something cute, I just have to share it with them! Yes, I could see those mailboxes for St Patrick's Day, Easter, Birthdays, Mother's and Father's Day, etc. They are so adaptable! Love and hugs! xoxo

    Thanks LeAnn! I know I will never have time to do many of these things, but I can still enjoy finding them! I enjoy them vicariously through other people's effort, lol. Warm thoughts and hugs right back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!