Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens . . . these are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too. Let's share!
This place I call my home. What a blessing it has been from above to have a place that I can call my own, to shelter me, keep me warm, give me a soft place to land. Home Sweet Home. Its just the right place for me.
These two little munchkins who are always here with me, keeping me company, entertaining me, cuddling up to me. Love them so much.
Family. The one God gave me. I have been so blessed in my life to have this wonderful family. It means the world to me.
Especially my sister, my best friend. She's been special to me for over 68 years now. I love her very much. I love my brother too, but a sister is a special gift.
So is a daughter . . .
A brother . . .
Two good sons and all those grandsons, my two daughters-in-law . . . my father . . .
Good friends. Friends are the family you get to choose for yourself.
My faith in my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. It strengthens, sustains and supports me. Always.
Enough. I have enough. Of everything and then some to share.
A positive mindset . . .
Good music . . .
The word of God and those who are able to expound it so beautifully so that I can understand it.
The gift of prayer . . .
The gift of forgiveness, for others and for self.
And so much more. My life is filled to overflowing with abundance and favorite things. I am blessed.
A thought to carry with you . . .
☾ ° ★° * 。
• ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★★ 。* 。° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★*Being a family means you are a part of
something very wonderful. It means you
will love and be loved for the rest of
your life. ~Lisa Weed
In The English Kitchen . . . my all-time favorite Chocolate Cake. Creole Chocolate Cake. This is the THE BEST!
I hope you have a beautiful day. I will be picking up Eileen later and going to Cindy's for supper. She's making my favorite. Pizza! I love her homemade pizzas! Whatever you get up to today, may it bring you joy. Don't forget!
═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═════════════
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ════════════
And I do too!
Happy Birthday, Marie. Enjoy your birthday dinner with your family. Love and hugs, Elaine
ReplyDeletePS your link to The English Kitchen didn’t work for me? Love and hugs, Elaine
ReplyDeleteHappy happy happy birthday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePS Watched your movie on NF..LOL J..not for him..I enjoyed it;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. Have a wonderful pizza dinner with family.
ReplyDelete