Friday 14 June 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!


 

 
Some needlework inspiration from Super Cute Tilly.  Love this embroidered book cover.  
 
 
 
Heirloom Beginnings, a class on Bullion work.  So pretty.  
 

 
Happiness Crafty.  Crochet Flower Bracelet.  
  
 
My Vintage Mending, lunchbox social tags.  
 

 
Fiddlesticks crochet rooster hangers. No pattern just inspiration.  
 

 
Free Pretty Things for You.  Kitty Cat clip art.  
 
 
 

Maggies Crochet. Mini Broom Dolls. Not free.  
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Mothering DIY cough drops.  
 
 
 
I don't know if this is truly from Mother Teresa or not, but I love this. 
 
 
 
Tater Tots and Jello.  3 Ingredient Sugar Scrub.  
 
 


Princess Pinky Girl. Campfire Cones. Looks like fun!  



The Idea Room.  Red, White and Blue festive fun!  



Passion For Savings.  For the 4th.  You could also adapt this to Canada Day!  Or any day! 



The Suburban Soapbox. Basil Parmesan Mini Cheese Cakes with Tomato Jam.  These look right up your alley Monique! 


Today's Creative Life.  Chocolate and Banana Popsicles.  You know I was never a fan of chocolate ice cream, but I did love to have a Fudgsicle now and then in the summer. 



How to Nest for Less.  Kitchen Blacksplash.  



Natasha's Kitchen.  Instant Pot Boiled Eggs.  


  

100 Directions.  Easy sun catchers.  



Handmade Home.  Pinch Pots.  



Learning for Kids.  Fireworks paintings.  


  
 
Free Jupiter.  Watercolour painting tutorials.  
 
 
Painted bookmarks. No source, just inspiration. 
 
  
 
Hen's Teeth Art.  A page filled with inspiration . . . fall in love.







Coffee Filter Hydrangeas. One Little Project. So pretty. 



And those are my finds for this week.  Today is supposed to be the warmest day so far this summer, but it looks like we are in for a heatwave next week.  We will see!   I don't know how they can tell the weather that far ahead.  On my weather app it will say things like, "Rain starting in 10 minutes."  How do they know?  Somehow they do and the rain starts.  Its a mystery to me!

 
A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Remembrance of things past
is not necessarily the remembrance
of things as they were.
~Marcel Proust  •。★★ 。* 。






In The English Kitchen today . . .  Cheesy Garlic Green Beans.  Simply delicious.  I am so happy to see fresh green beans back in season. I love this time of year when we have so much fresh local produce becoming available!



I hope you have a wonderful day!  We are off to sort dad out this morning. There is a truck booked for this afternoon.  I am not sure how much help I will be with my knees but I will try my best!!  Wish us luck!  Whatever you get up to today, don't forget!!



═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 

And I do too! 
 



5 comments:

  1. I'm sure the move will go smoothly. You will be there to give moral support, sometimes more important than physical support. You will all sleep well tonight. Heat heading our way too, we had a terrific lightening show last night, sheet lightening that lit up the whole sky. Amazing to watch, but we didn't get a lot of rain out of it. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! A huge undertaking..Oh he is a lucky guy! Heat wave coming here also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Marie. Hope the move goes smoothly and your knees hold out. I loved Mother Teresa’s advice, too. The coffee filter hydrangeas are so pretty. Take good care. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto).

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is quite simply just not enough hours in a day to do all these pretty projects...but I wish~!!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bestest wishes Marie! V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!