Friday 20 October 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


 

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    

 

 



Lamb Shoes by Pamela Lynn on Ravelry.  So cute!  Wish my grands were not so big!



 


Not sure if this is true or not, but it sounds good.  I never wear make up now.  


 
 

Oombaka Design.  8 crochet patterns for Angels.  Sweet!  Free.   
 
 
 
Angela Lace.  Tea cosy tutorial.  So pretty and I love that it has those little pouches to hold tea bags. This would make a great gift for a tea-loving friend!   
 
 
 
My Little Craftie Corner.  Prayer Journal.  Mostly inspiration, but you can get some great ideas.  
 
 
 
 

Kim Kohler Patterns for snowmen.  Not free.  But so cute.   
 
 
 
Handy Little Me. Crochet Acorn napkin holders.  You might have enough time to pop these out before Thanksgiving.   
 
 
 
Crab Apple Hill Studio.  Pattern for Victory Garden embroidery.  Not free, but not too expensive either.   
 
 
 
DIY Tutorials Collection.  An adorable Pin Cushion.   
 
  
 
Ravelry.  Scrappy Hot Water Bottle Cover.  
 
 
 

Ravelry.  Love LOVE this pullover.    
 
 
 
How Does She.  Homemade Therapeutic Corn packs.  
 
 
 
Happiest Camper.  Easy to make jar opener aid.  I love these things. I couldn't open jars without them!   
 
 
 
Mother Know's Best. Eye Candy only.  I love this tea towel.  
 
 
 
Lipsie the Pocket Girl.  Downloadable PDF.  Cute!   

 
 
Ravelry. Geometric Pillow Pattern by Sandi Rosner.   
 
 
 
Needlework Gossip.  Free Pattern.    
 
 
 
Thistle Bear.  Crochet Pillow Cover.  Free Pattern. 
 
 
 
Saved by Love Creations.  Knitted hat with a garter stitch brim. Free pattern.   
 
 
 

Flax & Twine.  Tassel and Garter Stitch colour block scarf.  Free.   
 
 
 
Stacking Stars. Frankie Brown on Ravelry.   
 
 
 
The Educators Spin on  it.  100 Christmas Books every child should read.  I adore children's books!   
 
 

Martha Stewart. Wouldn't these make a great Christmas gift for a cook!    





My Craftchens.  Twine Christmas Angels. 




Sincerely Louise.  Fox Hat.  Free pattern. Knitted.




Knit Hacker. This one is also awfully cute. Love the tail on top! 




 
Inspiration only. I love the simplicity of these. 






 
Lovely Little Kitchen.  Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments. Made plenty of these in years gone by.





Morale Fiber.  Forest Girl Beret. Love this.  If I was young and cute I might be tempted. 




Regine Weiss on Ravelry. A classic beret. 




 
Norsci Knits on Ravelry.  Knitted mushrooms. Love these. 




Treasurie.  Envelope pillow covers. 




Little House Living.  Ten Minute Baby Blanket.




 
The Crafty Mummy.  Fabric Scraps book marks.  




Cluck Cluck Sew. Fabric Brooch. 

 
And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something to pique your interest also! 


 


Cindy and I are having a sausage making day today.  We will be doing the Apple Sausage we did last time and some Cumberland and I think she wants to make Italian Sausage as well.  Should be fun!


I managed to get a nut for my tire yesterday!  It wasn't easy. I went to three places. Finally the last place they had one.  I had just about given up hope and thought I would have to buy a whole new set! They didn't even charge me. Not for the nut, not for putting it on!  I was so surprised!  What a special kindness!  I told the guy that when I needed to buy new tires I would be going there!  That was such a kind gesture on his part. You don't see many people that are that generous these days.  What a blessing! Made my day!



A thought to carry with you  . . .  

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
There is much more good
in the world than only that
which we can see with our eyes.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。  
 
 



In The English Kitchen today  . . . .  Budapest Pork and Cabbage Bake. Something tasty to make with leftovers!  Delicious!


Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 









2 comments:

  1. If only I had the enthusiasm and time to do the great ideas you find. Finally we are getting rain today, should be here all weekend. Happy sausage making day with Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, bet your sausages will be delish! I love the story about your tires and the help you’ve received…..so GOOD to hear positive, nice stories! Happy weekend. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!