Friday 23 June 2017

My Friday Finds

 
A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest, inspire or make me want to create!  I hope that they do the same for you! 


Felt Magnet. Five common crochet mistakes and tips for beginners.


I think we have all been here.  Sometimes we just need a little extra push.  From Mommy on Purpose.


An IKEA hack from Shrimp Salad Circus. How to paint a rug.


Free Digital Papers from Harper Finch. I love papers! Lovely patterns here and colours.  I like bright!


Chocolate Covered Potato Chips.  These could be really dangerous!  From Brown Eyed Baker.


How to get a sharp focus in your photos. From Cosy Clicks. Every little helps!

 

Planning a wildlife garden, where there is a space for every wild thing.  From Buglife.


Twig Garden Markers.  Such a simple idea.  There is always next year!  No source, but great idea!


Backyard Diva. Did you know roses love garlic?  Neither did I!


How to make your own Lawn Fertilizer.  Seems so simple!


Essential Oils for Nerve Pain. 18 of the best essential oils for nerve pain. These oils can be a natural alternative treatment for painful nerve pain or neuropathy. From Aroma Utopia.


From Lila Griffith.  I love these.  DIY paper cut flower cake toppers. How unique!


From Buzz Feed.  29 Summer Dinners you can make in a crock pot.  Cool cooking for when the kitchen heats up!  there are some very tasty looking recipes here. 


DIY Pantry Spice Rack. From Home Staging


From Sew Can She.  11 free sewing projects to help keep you organized.


DIY Cloth Napkins.  Love these.  From Chocolate and Zucchini.

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there is something here you can use!

A thought to carry with you . . .

 .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛ Every few years, one needs
to shake one's life through a sieve,
like a miner in the Yukon.
The gold nuggets remain.
~Amy Poehler •。★★ 。* 。

Spiritual Enlightenment

 
 

In The English Kitchen today . . .  Grilled Sweet Potato Packets.  Simple, quick and delicious!  Plus no washing up.  I like that!

Have a fabulous Friday.  I will be back to talk about our holiday tomorrow so stay tuned!  As you go about your day today, don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


 

9 comments:

  1. Good morning my darling Marie. I hope you feel a little better today. I am off to read about house work paralysis. Today I felt like yelling at the cleaner today. She does so little and this one has much to say. I was dealing with one of the many stacks of paper that mum wants to keep. It is so difficult for mum to throw anything away. We have so much stuff and I have my fair share too. But this week we are back to the retrieving things from the bin and bring them back into the house.

    God bless you darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suze, a paper shredder works wonders for important papers! I rip up the other papers b4 throwing them away. Alittle time consuming, but it will stay in the bin where it belongs. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Good morning..thanks for all your finds..I am a little crochet addict at the moment..just dishcloths:) Facecloths..:)

    Enjoy your home sweet home..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 revolving spice racks that hold 10 on top and 10 on bottom, that I love.

    I always ck out Michelle's blog (beb) too!

    I see alot of food bloggers use cloth napkins as props. Sewing them would be even cheaper too. There's alot of pretty material to pick out to sew.

    Alot of interesting facts, esp about the roses.

    I sure hope ur cold is leaving u sooner than later. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you as usual Marie for all the finds...I think you are brilliant to find these things....how is your cold today, sure hope it's easing itself away now....not before time. Been quite a nice day down here no rain but a very strong wind, I have never known such strong winds in June....ever....hope you have managed to get yourself slowly back into the swing of things after your holiday xx. Night night. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have the patience of Job Suzan! God bless you right back! Xoxo

    I am so pleased you are getting the hang of crocheting Monique! Kudos to you for not giving up! Yay! Xoxo

    I do use tea towels and napkins Jan! So easy to make and wash! Xoxo

    It was dry and windy here also Sybil. Todd found it cold, but he often does! Between my cold and my knee it is starting to get me down a bit! God bless you too. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. J I do have a shredder. The stuff I am trying to remove are things like a lone jar lid because the jar was broken long ago or an old pill case. Our pills are delivered prepacked in the pharmacy. The list goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear Suzan, sounds like mum is a real hoarder! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those grilled sweet potato packets looks so good. I must try those. I do love all your recipes and have enjoyed some of them.
    I always enjoy your finds. I liked the one for making your own lawn fertilizer. I found some of the ingredients very interesting.
    I will need to look at the one about crocheting mistakes; because I make a ton when I do a project.
    I will spend some moment looking at a few of the links that I really liked.
    Thanks for always posting these fun things!
    Blessings and big hugs for you! Love you much~!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!