Saturday 27 April 2013

Update on Mom

Working from my iPad here. I don't really know how to do photos with it and such, but did want to let you all know how Mum's operation went. She came through it well with no complications. They were able to get all of the cancer and she was able to come home from hospital today. She is coping well with any pain, and her oxygen levels are really good so she doesn't need any extra oxygen.

She has been greatly encouraged by the cards and letters and prayers, and has said once she is completely well she wants to thank each person personally.  I told her I have the best readers in the world, and I meant it with all of my heart.

You are all such a blessing to us all. Thank you so much for everything. Praying that her healing continues to go well. God bless you all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!