Thursday 17 October 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 


These are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Let's share! 


 


Gingham, blue, lace, pillow cases, ruffles, bows  . . .  what's not to love!


 


First of all I love pie, but ducks on a pie?  How cute!


 


Pretty tea towels and they co-ordinate. 


 

What's not to love about that ottoman. I would love to have a nice cushy one like that to prop my feet up on when I am watching television. It looks so comfortable.


 

Cherries  . . . 


 


Vintage Appliances . . . 


 

Vintage Barbie  . . . 


 

Old Victorian houses.  There are a few of these in my town. They are so pretty, but I can well imagine how expensive they are to heat.


 

Vintage fashion plates  . . . 


 

Pumpkin Pie.  Whipped cream please.


 

Dolls.  Of any kind. Especially homemade ones.


 

Pretty windows  . . . 


 

Pottery bowls  . . . 


 

Flower sprigged dresses  . . . 


 

Beatrix Potter  . . . 


 

Rocking horses  . . . 



 


Pansies with their little faces  . . . 


 

Warm cardigans  . . . 


 

Candle light  . . . 



 

A nice hug from someone you care about  . . . 


 

A safe place to hide  . . . 


 



A bit of warmth on a cold morning, and it is very cold this morning.  The thermometer says 2*C, which is jut a bit above freezing. Brrr . . .  I have had to put the heat on.  There is frost on the roof tops across the way.


And those are my favorite things for this week. What are some of yours?

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°They say a person needs just three things
to be truly happy in this world.
someone to love, something to do
and something to hope for.
~Tom Bodett  ° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

I am a truly happy person. I am blessed.


Easy 7-Layer Mexican Dip Burritos



In The English Kitchen today . . .  Easy 7-Layer Mexican Dip Burritos.  A great lunch!  Very quick and easy to make as well.


I hope you have a lovely day.  Cindy and I are going out. We have a lot of errands to do.  Its been a week since we have done anything together.  She is all better now and testing negative. Tonight, we are all going out for supper, or that is the plan. Not sure if Dan will be able to come or not.  I seem to have dodged the bullet this time. Whatever plans you have for the day, be happy and be blessed. Don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!