Friday 30 April 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!     

 

Rescued Paw Designs.  Simple Striped Blanket. Easy.   

 

Simple Garter Stitch Slippers, by  Hanna Levaniemie on Ravelry.  
 
 

Teapot Applique Tea Towels.  Martha Stewart.  When I was younger, before the Internet, I used to gobble up anything Martha Stewart I came across. 

 

Made Every Day.  Make your own Bias Tape.   

 

Could not find a source for this, but love the colours. Looks like a bright variegated yarn, mixed with a pale blue and a white.  Very pretty. 

 

Martha Stewart, knitted neck scarf.  Love this.  


 

Kayln Brooke, how to be a better meal planner with the bullet journal.    

 


Crafty Journal. 6 pockets from 1 sheet of paper.   

 

October Afternoon.  Pocket Page Mini Album.  Complete Tutorial.   

 


Sew Can She.  Journling Pen Holder and bookmark.  Free tutorial.   

 

Made Everyday.  How to sew a pillowcase.   


 

Of Life and Lisa.  Vintage cleaning tips.   


 

My Paper Art.  Pinwheel Fold Cards. Card within  Card.     

 

Granny Triangle Shawl. B Hooked Crochet. Free video tutorial. Very easy.    

 
 


How to start an Art Journal even if you are not an artist.  From Love and Blues.  


 

Art Journal Prompts from Text My Journal.  

 

Vintage illustration. I love this because I love poetry. Maybe I could print something like this out and frame it for my spare room, or even a few of them. I am sure there are others very similar. 
 

Easy Gift Box made using one sheet of paper. From Ideas in Crafting.   

 

Isn't That Sew.  Pattern making Basics.  This could be very handy.  I have a few tops that I like that are wearing out that I can't buy anymore.  I could make my own. 

 

The Sewing Loft.  This could also come in very handy. Rolled Hem Basics. 

 

Little Letter Needle Book Tutorial.  From Kelly Rachel. 

 


Happy Tots, free bottle scrubbie pattern. You can buy special yarn to do these that is crispy scrubby crunchy.   

 

Jessie at Home.  Crochet Bowl Cosies.  And they adjust.   

 


Yarnspirations.  Free pattern for crocheting canning jar tops using Lily Sugar'n Cream. 


 

Everyday Celebrating.  Turning wine glasses into little lamps.   


 

I love LOVE this. Paper Doll Play Booklet by Sandy Trefger, tutorial.  


 


Coco Rose Diaries.  Hot Water Bottle Tutorial.  


 

No source, just a pretty collage made with bits of broken blue and white china.  Love this.  

 

To buy, but I had to show you because they are so cute.  Cat keychain fobs from Egg And Spoon Studio on Etsy.  

 

Yellow Pink and Sparkly.  Fair Isle Mice.  Cute!  

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something you could use here!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
The words you speak
become the house you live in.
~Hafiz   •。★★ 。* 。  

 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Classic Nanaimo Bars. Addictive! 


I hope you have a lovely Friday.  Stay healthy and stay safe!!  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!




10 comments:

  1. Oh my...so many cute projects...one could keep oh so busy forever and a day!! I was thinking about picture frames from what you said here...and remembering some very cute tiny frames I found at the Dollar Tree (I think any dollar store or thrift shop might have some very cheap and cute finds!)
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! I have a lot of picture frames to get eventually. I will get there in the end! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Those are my favourites also Monique! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hello and happy Friday ! Delightful finds, I love the shawl, wish they would come back into everyday fashion. :-) xo, V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of making myself one anyways V! Who cares if they are in fashion or not! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the cute cat key chains and pretty well everything else. Hope you had a nice Friday. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? I love them too. I hope you are having a beautiful weekend. Its sunny today, but a bit cooler. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!