Friday 28 February 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  
 

Tammi Kenner on Flikr.  Love her little cupcake dolls.  So cute! 



The Joy of Nesting.  Dresden Paper Doll Ornaments.  




Nature's Path.  Fruit and vegetable bug snacks.  



Could not find the source.  Caprese Bites.  Mozzarella on the bottom, topped with basil leaf, split cherry tomato, black olive head  and what looks like dots of balsamic syrup possibly.  Cute and delicious! 



Aishakenza on Flikr.  Sofa Arm Chair covers.  Cute!  Inspo only.




Sweet Makes Three.  Resurrectio Garden Craft.   




Felt magnet.  Easy biodegradable Bird Feeders.  



Craft Passion. Sakura Easter Eggs.  




Flax & Twine.  Floral Wreath Crowned Eggs.  



Craft Ideas Info. Quilled Easter Eggs.  



Martha Stewart.  The charm of Germany's Easter trees explained. 



Lia Griffith.  DIY Paper Easter Egg ornaments.  


  

 No source, but look at how pretty this one is!   I love it! 




Murava Ceramics on Instgram. Love. Love.  They are brooches.



Again no source, but what a lovely Saint Patrick's Day Doll. 


  

Again, no source, but what a cute idea.  That's a LOT of jelly beans! 




Crafty Journal, Dollar Bill Shamrock.  Cute!  



  


Pot Lucks on the Porch. Ribbon Shamrocks.   




Mom Spark, Simple Felt Shamrock Pin.  


  

Lia Griffith.  Paper head wreath and shamrock pin.  Very pretty! 




Simplicity in the South.  How to make a build in bed using kitchen cabinets. Great idea!   




DIY Home Sweet Home.  12 mind blowing house cleaning hacks.  


  


Again no source, but love the idea of a hanging herb garden.  Wish I had a window over my sink.  



BHG  Window herb planters.  Love this.  





Bountiful Heirlooms. Free Vintage Farm Printables.  


  


Makezine. How to make button and string envelopes.  



Annette's Creative Journey. Inspo only.  Cute!  


And those are my finds for this week!  I hope something was of interest to you! 

 Did you watch the final episode of Love is Blind?  What were your thoughts!  I felt so sorry for those who got jilted at the altar.  Heartbreaking, but so happy for those who didn't.  No spoilers here. 

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Love is not affectionate feeling,
but a steady wish for the loved person's
ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.
~C S Lewis•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 



There is nothing new in the kitchen today, but maybe you will like these Queen of Pudding Cakes

I hope you have a great Friday!  We are bracing for another storm here in the UK.  The flooding is heartbreaking.   The Corono virus is becoming a bit scary don't you think?  We have special wipes to keep in the car and in the house.   Todd has to take the car today to have a new muffler fitted.  Kaching, Kaching. But it needs to be done.  The car sounds souped up crazy! Todd is no James Dean.  Don't forget through the span of your day! 

 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too! 
 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Marie. So many beautiful Friday finds. Loved them all but especially the St. Paddy's Day ones. And I agree about the coronavirus - it is scary. Our government is saying to stock up on food and have extra meds on hand. This is not comforting! It is bitter cold here today and I can hear the wind howling and the lake roaring. We live a couple of blocks from Lake Ontario. I think it will be a stay-at-home day. Off to have breakfast. Stay safe from that storm. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over here you cannot get extra meds on prescription, which is really scary. We are quite lucky in that we have quite a bit of food stored, but I think we need to store some long life milk and maybe oatmeal, flour, sugar. Those are things I haven't generally stored. Bad me. Todd and I are both in vulnerable/compromised immunity groups, him for his age and myself for diabetes. Brrr for bitter cold. The wind makes it even more so and if you are so close to the lake more so yet again! Although I am sure summer walks are quite nice! Love and hugs and stay warm wishes! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The coronavirus is scary.I would not take a cruise..
    at all.
    I only went on a 4 day one and it was a bit like our trip to Paris but no theft involved..;)

    Poor people ..

    Love the dolls and the button envelopes..the cottage too:)
    We just had another storm..

    Signed..
    Used to them;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ll the craft ideas. March is a fun month with eggs, shamrocks and jelly beans

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!