Friday 24 August 2018

Friday Finds . . .

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   


From Design Peak.  A complete tutorial for a water bottle holder. 


Little House of Four.  How to turn dollar tree glass jars into little green apples. Cute!  


Skip to my Lou.  Have a friend you want to give a special thank you to??  Free printable tags.  


Setting for Four.  DIY Marbelled Tray tutorial.  


Tater Tots & Jello.  A welcome banner wreath. Sweet!  


Today's Creative Life.  Paper Wrapped Candles centrepiece tutorial. 


Average but Inspired.  Little bud vases made from Salt and Pepper Shakers!  


The Mom Maven. How to tint Mason Jars.  


All Easy Patterns.  Free pattern for a crochet Rainbow Dress.  Fits 6 - 8. cute!  


Freebie Finding Mom. Homemade Face Moisturizer.  


Six Dollar Family. Homemade Lavender Deodorant.  


The Novice Chef.  30 minute Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.  


Easy Wool.  Free pattern for the Harper Cardigan.  


I love this one also.  On Ravelry.  Not free, but not overly expensive.  The pattern that is.  


An Allie Event.  Butterfy Shaped Tea Sandwiches.  Cute!  


Bumble Button.  Printable Book Plates.  


Adventure in a Box.  Print and Fold Spicer Jack in the Box.   For the boys. 


The Friendly Red Fox.  Mini Ballerinas.  Free pattern.  

And those are my finds for this week!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Believe you can,
and you're halfway there.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。 


Cod Fillets with Chili & Lime 

In the kitchen today, Roasted Cod Fillets with Chili and Lime.  Delicious. Salmon Fillets would be fab done this way also I think!

Hope your Friday is a lovely one!  We are off to Tina and Tony's for lunch.  Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 


10 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, loved your finds today and favourite things from yesterday.

    I'm off to Manchester today to meet Jen after work. This will be the last time I see her till we meet up in New York for the wedding. Her mouth is still really sore but hopefully improving. I'm taking my sister with me for a little day out. She is really struggling at the moment with the dementia, and so is her husband. It's heart breaking. On the good side, Ashley is out of hospital and her mum arrives today.

    Have a lovely time with Tina and Tony, lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry about your Sister and her dementia. How very heart breaking. ((((hugs)))) I am sure she is not very old. Scary too. I hope you enjoy your visit with Jen and have a great day together! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi, Marie! Are we at the end of another week already?! I really don't know where the days fly. And we're near the end of another month too! :/ How cute are those glass jars turned to apples--very clever idea! That marbled tray is another nice idea. Those paper-wrapped tall candles are lovely. So many great ideas and project all around here today! NICE homemade deodorant recipe!! Similar to my own, actually, though mind doesn't have beeswax in. VERY pretty crochet and knit cardis. Those pumpkin cinnamon rolls are too tempting...mmm...Your fish dish today looks delicious...more YUM! Wishing you all a very LOVE-LY weekend there!! LOVE YOU LOADS!! :))) ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! You are right, the summer has just flown by and here we are at the end of it! The fish was excellent! I will be over to visit you later today! Love and hugs to you! Happy weekend also! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lots of fun things..I bet you make that dress one day for G:)
    Hope your lunch was fun..Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have read my mind Monique! ;-) Lunch was great! There is nothing like the company of good friends! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a fantastic Friday and enjoy your lunch !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, my sweet friend, lots of fun ideas today. I love many of them and will check the link out. Some of my favorites were; Dollar Tree Jars, printable tags, paper wrapped candles,Salt and Pepper Shaker bud vases, homemade moisturizer and Lavender deodorant. Of course, the pumpkin Cinnamon rolls. The little rainbow dress is so adorable. I wish I knew how to make that one.
    Anyway, lots of fun things to look at and dream upon.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much LeAnn! Love you to pieces! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!