Friday 1 May 2015

Friday Finds . . .

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy. I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!






 















 Now this is really useful.   Taking two flat sheets (in co-ordinating colours) and turn them into a Custom Duvet Cover.   From Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body.






















  
Ten habits of people with organized houses.   Love, LOVE this!  from The Inspired Room.
























The easiest way to make a Silhouette.  I've always wanted to do that.   From Rain on a Tin Roof.























10 Rule of thumb measurements for decorating your home.  This could come in very handy I think.   From Driven by Decor.
























16 Awesome Kid Made Mother's Day Gifts.   Something fun to do with the grandkiddies?  Perhaps!  From From Play Dough to Plato.   Love the names people give their blogs!






















I love, LOVE this beautiful lacy throw.  Perfect for just throwing over your legs on those cooler summer days.   From the people at BHG.






















 Your guide to growing herbs.   Also from the people at BHG.























 11 Painting Activies for Preschoolers.  I am thinking that a few regular schoolers would enjoy these as well.  From The Artful Parent.






















From Indulgy.   Free Printables.  You could use these for all sorts of things.






















No instructions, quite simpmly some eye candy.   I love this.  It's so pretty.  The whole page is pretty.   From Elizabetta.  Some pages are just beautiful.

And that's it for this week.  I do hope that you were able to find something useful!

A thought to carry with you through the day . . .


❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
Love is something more stern
and splendid
than mere kindness.
~ C S Lewis
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

  photo DSCN1580_zpsysrzq3qd.jpg 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Roasted Onions with a Parmesan Cream.

 photo DSCN15851_zpshs14awit.jpg 

Plus something tasty to do with the leftovers.  Scrumptious!

Have a wonderful Friday.   Hasn't this week just flown by??  Happy May Day!!

Don't forget . . .
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


8 comments:

  1. May your days
    be as bright as
    the flowers of May!
    Happy May Day to you and Tod and Mitzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen! Happy May Day to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May day to you all.

    Enjoy the day Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Suzan. Happy May Day to you too. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Marie! Finally getting to catch up with you again... LOL! I'm so slow lately... but it's a good slow. ;o) OH, but I LOVE, love, love that crocheted throw! I'm bookmarking that one for sure too! And I love that little stitcherie/appliqued little girl--sweet nostalgic look that. YUM onions mixed with the pasta! I can't believe it's Friday, and I can't believe we're turned the calendar to May already either! Happy Spring Days, dear friend... wishing you all there a lovely weekend now ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Pinned Celeste also..I loved her on the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy May Day to you too. Hope you have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aother wonderful post Marie, I just cannot believe that we are into MAY where on earth has the year gone..Your recipe today looks especially good...Hope that yohave had a lovely sun filled day...been a bit overcast down here and still cold cold wind..
    Roll on the warmer weather comming back..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!