Saturday 10 September 2011

Gone Fishin . . . Instead of just a wishin . . .



Yep, yep, yep! I'm gone fishin, instead of just a wishin!
I'm off to Cumbria today where I'll be stogging my face full of . . .





Sticky Toffee Pudding and



REAL Cumberland Sausages . . .



Rubbing elbows with stone walls and sheep . . . and fells . . .



Enjoying some of the most beautiful lakeland scenery in the world.



And hopefully, this time, finally getting in to see Hilltop Farm, home of Beatrix Potter!

There's just one drawback . . .



Hurricane Katia has also decided to visit.

Oh well, you can't have everything. See you all in a week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!