Friday 15 April 2016

My Friday Finds . . .



 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the things I find during the week which strike my fancy.  I hope that they might also strike yours!

 

Make your own Dog Shampoo.  Dog Shampoo is expensive.  This sounds nice and I think I am going to give it a go!  Found on The 104 Homestead.  All natural.   Why not!

 

A pattern for a crochet organizer.  I think this would also be handy for packing.  Pattern available in Ravelry.   You can hang it on the back of the bathroom door!



I love these little knitted bunnies from Debi Birkin!  Adorable.

 

Love this knitted dish cloth.   I need to get some cotton yarn.  This inspiration was found on Joy in the Mundane. 

 

Love these fabric covered match book mini albums. From The Creative Place, a complete tutorial.

 

Decorative Paper Clips.   So sweet and simple to make.  Found on Vintage Street Market.

 

Such a simple idea and what a lovely gift for a friend or family.  Simply cross stitched in a hoop for hanging.  Found on Brit & Co.

 

Pantry Organization labels.  Free Printable.  From The Country Chic Cottage.



MONOGRAMS 72 fonts & frames Most are free (yay!) and those that are not, have a pink number next to them. Found on Damask Love.  I love fonts.

 

Love, LOVE these printable Gift Tags.  These and a whole lot more on City Girl Farming.

 

Yankee Candle Tart Bouquet.  What a novel and pretty smelling idea!  Would make a fab gift for any occasion!  I couldn't find a source, but how hard could it be to make?

 

Different ideas for wrapping your gifts.  Found on Pretty Designs.

 

The secrets to Stylish Small Apartment Living.  From Front + Main

 

The Cottage Market, 25 Upcycled Furniture Ideas.  Some of these are really nice! 

And that's it for this week.  I hope you found something you can or want to use!



A thought to carry with you through today . . .

~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~
"A party without cake
is just a meeting.
~Julia Child
~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~

Spiritual Enlightenment

 photo DSCN6487_zps6brddo24.jpg

Using up leftovers today in The English Kitchen . . .  Beef & Macaroni Casserole.


I hope that you have a lovely Friday!   We hope to be off to the Temple today.  Wherever you go and whatever you do, may you always know that . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!

10 comments:

  1. Good morning darling. Yet another day where not one photo will download. So I guess I would love many of the things you have posted. Have a great and blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you have such problems with the internet Suzan! ((((hugs)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won me over w/ the fonts:)♥And tags♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of you Monique! I knew you would like those! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! It looks like its' going to be a beautiful day here. I hope yours is a wonderful one too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Marie! The days go so fast don't they?! So us both catching up with each other today! :) LOVE that crocheted organizes--great for a bathroom or bedroom. And those decorative paper clips--oh, me LOVE! That is a very unique idea--the tart candle bouquet--a dozen makes a candle a month, and how sweet it that for a gift?! Wishing you a blessed day at Temple, my friend and my you all have a great weekend ahead now too! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marie!

    Oh my goodness, I am so behind on my blogging!

    Of course, I love all of your finds, and it always amazes me how much alike we are - so many of the ideas you post, I have pinned because I love them too!

    My poor dog really needs a bath, I'm going to try the shampoo. He's so big that I have to have a nice warm day to take him outside, and it hasn't been very warm here, if you know what I mean... ;0)

    Love the crochet organizer, I've been going to make one for my bathroom, it's so cute, and really looks easy. It might be a fun project for a week-end.

    I love the labels! I really think it's such a good idea to have the instructions right on the bottle, I'm a scatter brain, and forget even the most simple instructions.

    Have a wonderful week-end!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. It ended up being quite showery here yesterday Pam and a bit cool. I have the heat on this morning! xoxo

    Thanks Tracy! We had a blip with our car insurance and so we ended up not going in the end! Hope your weekend is going well, love and hugs xoxo

    I am glad you enjoyed my finds Barb! I hope you have a lovely weekend also! love and hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!