Monday, 5 October 2026

Update

 

 

Eileen went down for her operation about noonish and it was a four hour procedure.  My ex messaged me at about 4 to let me know that all had gone well and she was being taken to recovery. It's about 20 after six and she is due to be taken to the room she has been admitted to for the night. So she was in recovery for quite a while. I don't know if that is normal or not.  I was also told that the MRI showed that the cancer had not spread anywhere so its possible she will not need further treatments, which is a great blessing.  Its been a long long anxious day, but God is good.

We all thank you all so very much for your prayers and love. We could feel them.  I'll no doubt have a further update when I post in the morning. Til then, take care.




6 comments:

  1. Good news, thank you. Continued prayers, Virginia xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for good news! May you rest peacefully tonight. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad for your good news!! Yea, it does take some time in recovery...probably varies by the person, surgery etc. You feel SO sleepy it is hard to waken when they want you to do so!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased for Eileen - hope her recovery goes well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful news, keeping both of you on my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!