Pages

▼

Thursday, 8 October 2026

My Favourite Things . . .

 

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens . . . these are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Let's share!


 

Pie. Any kind of pie. Fruit. Meat.  Meringue. Pie.


 


This  . . . 


 

They're just so funny  . . . 


 

I adore these . . . 


 

Candlelight  . . . 


 

Dancing leaves  . . . 


 

Fresh fruit  . . . 


 

Mums  . . . 


 

A hot soak  . . . 


 

This  . . . 


 

Autumn cupcakes  . . . 


 

Just a puppy and his bear  . . . 


 

Oh my goodness  . . .  heaven help me . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. Someone is stirring and I promised to make her some porridge for her breakfast with raisins and a sprinkle of brown sugar on top.

A thought to carry with you . . . 

☾ ° ★° * 。  
• ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Make the most of yourself
for that's all there is of you.
~Ralph Waldo Emmerson

3-Ingredient Apple Spice Cake


In The English Kitchen today  . . . 3-Ingredient Apple Spice Cake. Three simple ingredients, one very delicious cake. Simple.

I hope that you have a really lovely day today. It's a bit chilly in here this morning. I want to try to get my windows washed today, if it warms up some.  In any case, I hope your day goes well!  Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═════════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ════════════  

And I do too!    

   


4 comments:

  1. Have oatmeal with brown sugar every day, sometimes adding fruit or whatever is on hand. I bet Eileen is loving being spoiled by you. Do hope she is on the mend and able to move around easier. It is a lovely sunny day here, hope it is the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday and I hope YOUR day goes well.😀 Best, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favourites today, Marie. Don’t you just love the fall🍂🍁? Your apple cake looks delicious. I’m going to add a spice cake mix and apple pie filling to my grocery list. I’m sure Eileen enjoyed her hot bowl of oatmeal. Enjoy your afternoon. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah lovely pies...yes indeed!! That dog and bear...hilarious. We had a dog who was super nice until we gave her a toy she decided was a real puppy and carried it everywhere. She was snapping and growling at everyone. We had to get rid of the toy and she went back to her sweet self. Animals can often surprise us!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!